Martha, Vanessa and friends,
We hope you enjoyed your visit with us. It was a pleasure for us to show you around the selection of exhibitions and present you to our contacts in galleries.
We rely primarily word of mouth to find clients, so we always appreciate it if you talk about us to your friends heading to Paris or to any professional contact that might be interested in our services.
If you're coming back, ask us for a custom tour or check our excursion to the art fairs in Bruxelles or Basel.
In the future, should you need research, information or advice for buying a work of art from Paris, we are available to help. We can arrange framing and shipping for you.
Subscribe to our newsletter if you want to stay in touch, "like" us on Facebook or find us on Twitter.
Thanks again, and we hope to see you back in Paris soon!
~Caroline & Carolyn
January 20, 10 am - 1 pm
- Meeting point: outside 7 rue Charlot
- Guide/advisor: Caroline Etter, tel +33 6 82 06 27 07
Tour art and design galleries in the Marais, for a half day.
5 participants: Martha McKimm, Vanessa Laframboise, Victoria Lemstra-Bake, Andrea Lombard and one last friend.
Here are our galleries for the day:
- Galerie Particulière, exhibition Michaël Wolf
- Galerie Isabelle Gounod, exhibition Martin Bruneau
- Galerie Zürcher, exhibition Katharina Ziemke
- Galerie Perrotin, exhibition Jesus Rafael Soto
- Galerie Marian Goodman, exhibition Rineke Dijkstra
- Galerie Almine Rech, collective show curated by E Troncy
- Galerie Gosserez, design
- Made by Marcel, design